Richdale Apartments, a family owned and operated leader in the national owner / developer industry of luxury multi-family communities and commercial properties, is seeking talented individuals to join our team in multiple locations. Continuing growth since 1918, we strive to cultivate a fun, productive, and exciting work environment, where hard work is recognized and rewarded. We offer a full benefits package, including relocation package and hiring bonus. If you are a team player, and a top performer with a strong work ethic, this very well could be the place for you!
Richdale Apartments has a Corporate Internal Auditor opportunity in Houston or Dallas, Texas or Omaha, Nebraska.
- Accountable for the complete audit cycle including planning, risk assessment, fieldwork and reporting
- Conduct integrated control reviews incorporating the components of the COSO framework for internal controls under the guidance of the Manager
- Support local management with counsel and assistance for improving the effectiveness & efficiency of processes and controls
- Identify and promote the use of best practices within the organization
- Maintain the credibility of the Internal Audit function by performing work in accordance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of internal auditing as established by the Institute of internal auditors in addition to the Institute of internal auditor's Code of Ethics
- Maintain effective working relationships with corporate and operating management and staff
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise sound judgment
Please visit www.richdale.com/employment to view all available positions.
For more information, call Danielle at 402-390-6389 or email a resume to email@example.com .